Colorescience Total Eye 3 In 1 Renewal Therapy SPF 35 Medium/Original 7mlSave up to £5.00 GBP
Total Eye 3 In 1 Renewal Therapy SPF 35
Treat your eyes to Colorescience Total Eye® 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy SPF 35 to visibly improve the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles while protecting the delicate eye area against photoaging with 100% SPF 35 mineral sunscreen.
- Medium/Original Shade
- Reduces Fine Lines
- Improves Dark Circles
- 100% mineral
- Broad Spectrum SPF 35 (UVA/UVB) Sunscreen
- UVA protection rating:
- UVB protection rating: SPF 35
- 60-day supply based on 2x daily use
Colorescience total eye 3 in 1 is the ultimate anti-ageing renewal therapy. It helps restore skin health with hydration that provides support for sagging skin to enhance the upper eye area. Improves the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Dispense half a pump to the applicator tip. This should give you enough product for both eyes. Tip: Be careful not to over-apply. One quarter pump per eye should be adequate. Dot around both eyes. Then smooth product over the entire orbital region, ensuring even coverage from under eye to brow—including eyelids. Blend with fingertips for a seamless finish. Recommended for use twice daily. Can be worn overnight.
Tip: Total Eye makes a great primer on your eyelids; try it underneath your favorite eye makeup!
Tip: Total Eye is an eye treatment that immediately brightens the eye area with a neutral peach color that blends into all skin tones. However, it's not a concealer. For some, it's peach color will be enough to cover dark circles, but for others, we recommend layering your favorite Colorescience concealer over Total Eye for the ultimate Colorescience eye camouflage.
- Actineyes - A combination of sea water and marine microalgae that protects skin from impurities while addressing skin laxity and under-eye bags by helping support the health of collagen, increasing firmness of skin.
- Aldavine 5X - A powerful ingredient comprised of two polysaccharides that maintain the health of capillaries to minimize puffiness around the eyes and reduce pigmentation that causes dark circles. Aldavine™ 5X is a trademark of Lucas Meyer Cosmetics S.A.S.
- Phytomoist - Containing natural, plant-based hyaluronic acid and betaine, Phytomoist addresses hydration and overall suppleness of skin and helps maintain water balance over time. 4x more hydrating than hyaluronic acid.
- Beautifeye - Composed of two plant extracts working synergistically to reduce the volume and depth of fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet, and minimize the fold of the upper eyelid for a smoother appearance. Corrects discoloration to fade dark circles. Beautifeye™ is a trademark of Sederma, Inc.
- SYN-EYE - A powerful blend of peptides and vitamins shown to address such concerns as under-eye bags dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles, and puffiness in as little as 7 days with visible results. SYN-EYE® is a registered trademark of DSM
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 7.9%, Zinc Oxide 6.7%
Aqua/Water, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lauryl Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Panthenol, Mica, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Sea Water, Sorbitol, Jojoba Esters, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Hydrolyzed Algin, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Betaine, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Sucrose, Darutoside, Pantolactone, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
We are able to ship anywhere in the world!
For overseas orders, please continue to checkout where delivery costs will be calculated for you. If you are unable to find your country, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8453 8883 and we will be delighted to help you with your purchase and shipping.