Oxygenetix Foundation SPF 30, 15mlSave up to £10.00 GBP
Effectively covers and helps to heal post-procedure skin, this Breathable Foundation from Oxygenetix is both a treatment and make-up. Enriched with Aloe Vera and the revolutionary Ceravitae Complex, it increases the skin’s oxygen uptake to speed up the healing process of post-procedure scars by encouraging collagen regeneration and connective tissue growth. It also has an SPF 30 to keep delicate skin protected against the sun’s harmful UV rays.
- Helps build collagen and elastin
- Allows your skin to breathe
- soothes with aloe-based gel
- Safe and soothing for sensitive skin
- Feels light like you’re not wearing makeup
- Beneficial for normal-dry oily and combination skin
- Covers and treats skin conditions
- Post-procedure foundation
- Allows oxygen to reach the skin
- Hides redness, scarring and bruising
- Contains SPF 30
- For best results apply to clean dry skin with a foundation brush
- Available in 14 different shades
- Certified Cruelty-Free and Vegan
Suitable for most skin types, including sensitive skin. This foundation can cover up a wide range of skin conditions including dry skin, eczema, rosacea, scars, bruising, wounds and rashes. Ideal for use following chemical peels, microdermabrasion and laser resurfacing.
Simply dab Oxygenating Foundation onto your skin and blend out evenly. Less is more so start with just a small drop and wait 60 seconds to repeat if you want more coverage.
Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Isododecane , Titanium Dioxide (and) Methicone, Polyglyceryl -4 Isostearate (and) Cetyl Dimethicone Copolyol (and) Hexyl Laurate, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-20/15 Dimethicone, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, PEG-8, Dioctyldodecyl Dodecanedioate, Iron Oxides (and) Methicone, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Glycerine, 0-cymen-5-OL, Silica, Cyclomethicone (and) Disteardimonium Hectorite (and) Propylene Carbonate, Maris Sal, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolyme
We are able to ship anywhere in the world!
For overseas orders, please continue to checkout where delivery costs will be calculated for you. If you are unable to find your country, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8453 8883 and we will be delighted to help you with your purchase and shipping.