Silk'n LED Face Mask 100 LED
Skin Rejuvenation & Acne Treatment
Give your skin a boost with the power of LED light! The Silk’n LED Face Mask 100 is the latest trend in skin improvement. It works with red, blue, yellow and purple LED light to tackle skin ageing, acne and dry skin.
- LED light therapy (red, blue, yellow and purple)
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps against acne and blemished skin
- Improves blood circulation and skin texture
- Calms and soothes
The Silk’n LED Face Mask 100 uses LED (Light Emitting Diode) light therapy. Although this therapy was originally developed to speed up the healing of wounds, it is now increasingly being used in skincare. And that is hardly surprising; research has shown that LED light stimulates cell division and the production of new cells, and supports tissue repair. For that reason, skin clinics all over the world use it to improve the condition of the skin, for example to combat the signs of ageing.
Unlike many other hard, rigid plastic masks, the Silk’n LED Face Mask 100 is made of soft, flexible and natural silicone material – so it is comfortable to wear. And thanks to the 4 straps that you secure behind and on top of your head, you can walk around the house during the treatment. A 10-15-minute session is enough to restore your skin’s radiance and to see improvements in the long term.
Download the user manual guide from here.
The Silk’n LED Face Mask 100 has no fewer than 4 colours of LED light, each of which works at a different wavelength and targets a specific concern. The mask contains 100 lights. Each colour and wavelength tackles a different skin problem to improve and restore the condition of the skin. The wavelength is referred to below in nm, which stands for nanometre. This indicates how deeply the light can penetrate the skin. Red light, for example, penetrates deeper into the skin than blue light, which works mainly on the surface. Set the mask to Automatic Mode for a complete treatment with all colours. Or you can select Manual Mode if you want to focus on one specific colour and treatment.
• Red light, 622nm: reduces fine lines and wrinkles, stimulates collagen and helps to improve blood circulation. Suitable for all skin types. • Blue light, 463nm: targets the bacteria that cause acne and helps normalise oil production for clearer skin and improved skin texture. Suitable for oily skin. • Yellow light, 592nm: reduces redness and soothes and softens the skin. Suitable for dry and sensitive skin. • Purple light, 425nm: anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties to improve the vitality of the skin. Suitable for all skin types.
We are able to ship anywhere in the world!
For overseas orders, please continue to checkout where delivery costs will be calculated for you. If you are unable to find your country, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8453 8883 and we will be delighted to help you with your purchase and shipping.