Silk'n Tightra Vaginal Rejuvenation DeviceSave up to £69.00 GBP
Delivery to UK & Ireland Only
After childbirth or hormonal changes such as the menopause, a woman's intimate part can look and feel different. Drooping labia, weakened vaginal walls, a diminished pleasure during sex, dryness or urinary leakage can cause concerns and insecurity. The revolutionary Silk’n Tightra employs the clinically tested and proven Bi-Polar Radiofrequency energy, which is able to relieve such symptoms without the need for surgery.
- Helps to restore self-confidence, control and sexual satisfaction in your daily life
- Works with Bi-Polar RF energy, known for its tightening and firming effect on collagen-containing tissue
- Reported to improve sensation in the female intimate zone
- Reported to improve sexual function
- Helps prevent mild urine leakage
- Noticeable results in just 4 weeks
- Includes: Silk'n Intimate Gel and Luxury case
- USB charging unit
- IMPORTANT: you MUST READ "DO NOT USE IF YOU" Section
HOW DOES IT WORK EXACTLY?
Silk’n Tightra is designed in such a way that it causes no discomfort during use. Its shape is comparable to a spatula, and it contains 16 gold and chrome electrodes. All 16 electrodes are intended for internal use, while the 3 chrome electrodes are intended specifically for external use. During use, you will experience a warm sensation.
Before use, it is important to apply the supplied Silk’n Intimate Gel to the device. This gel provides the conductivity needed for the application of Bi-Polar RF energy.
What Results you can expect?
*Due to hygiene reasons we don’t accept the return of this product if opened. This does not affect your statutory rights.
*Please read this section carefully before your place an order.
The device must not be used by the following people: children, transgender women, adults with limited physical, sensory or psychological capacities, or those lacking experience of knowledge in how to use the device in a safe way, or those who do not understand the hazards involved.
Do not use if you:
- are pregnant or nursing.
- have had any surgical procedure in the vaginal or pelvic area within the last 12 months, or before complete healing.
- have an active electrical implant/device in any region of the body, a pacemaker or internal defibrillator.
- have a metal implant, including a metal intrauterine device (IUD), in the treatment area.
- have severe concurrent conditions, such as cardiac disorders, sensory disturbances, epilepsy, uncontrolled hypertension, liver or kidney diseases.
- have a history of skin cancer and genital area cancer, or current condition of any other type of cancer, or pre-malignant moles.
- have an impaired immune system due to immuno-suppressive diseases such as AIDS and HIV, or use immunosuppressive medications.
- have poorly controlled endocrine disorders, such as diabetes, or thyroid dysfunction and hormonal virilization.
- have any active condition in the treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema, rashes, open lacerations, abrasions, or lesions.
- have received treatment with light, laser, RF or other devices in the treated area for either non-ablative procedures, or ablative fractional laser resurfacing (according to treatment severity) within 3 months prior to treatment.
- have used lsotretinoin (Accuntane) within 6 months prior to treatment.
- have a sexually transmitted disease.
We are able to ship anywhere in the world!
For overseas orders, please continue to checkout where delivery costs will be calculated for you. If you are unable to find your country, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8453 8883 and we will be delighted to help you with your purchase and shipping.